Friday, November 23, 2012

Ginger Snaps CU Templates



Sugar and spice and everything nice. These cute little snaps are ready to help you with your projects!

This template pack contains:
2 Full Size Layered Templates in .psd format. 1 Boy Ginger Snap and 1 Girl Ginger Snap.
2 Finished Sample Bonus Tube

Finished Size for both snaps:
2077 x 1558

Use this template to create your own elements for your Digital Scrap Kits!

Commercial Use ok - no credit required!

Ginger Snaps are being sold exclusively at Mystical Scraps!
Click here to shop!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I sell at


Link Back to Me


Email Me

Need to get a hold of me? Have questions about my TOU or products? Click below to send me somethin.

Email Me

Leave a Message

Proud Owner Of ♥


G.C Available


Gift certificates now available at my store. They come in $5, $10 and $20. Click the image to go to the category.

Follow Me

Follow me on Facebook by clicking here
Powered by Blogger.

Translate

My Fave Blogs

My CU4CU Licenses

Followers