Sunday, May 19, 2013

Whimsical Rain Dance - Full Size Scrap Kit



You watch as the rain clouds roll in. You can smell the fresh rain on the horizon. So you grab your rain coat, rain boots, and umbrella as the soft pitter patter of rain drops starting to fall can be heard. Running out the door you can't wait to jump in the puddles and let the rain drops hit your face because there is no feeling in the world like dancing in the rain.

Whimsical Rain Dance embraces the fun of playing in a gentle rain with 60 full sized .png elements and 18 .jpg papers.

Not all elements shown in preview. Drop shadow on preview only.

Personal Use only.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

I sell at


Link Back to Me


Email Me

Need to get a hold of me? Have questions about my TOU or products? Click below to send me somethin.

Email Me

Leave a Message

Proud Owner Of ♥


G.C Available


Gift certificates now available at my store. They come in $5, $10 and $20. Click the image to go to the category.

Blog Archive

Follow Me

Follow me on Facebook by clicking here
Powered by Blogger.

Translate

My Fave Blogs

My CU4CU Licenses

Blog Archive

Followers