Thursday, August 30, 2012

Cowbunny CU Template



Restoring order to all Hallo's Eve is the adorable little sheriff. He's dressed in his best wild west outfit and ready to hit the streets to fill his bag with delicious treats!

Cowbunny contains 1 full size .psd file and a finished sample bonus tube. Finished size is 1400 x 1950.

Fully customizable and commercial use is ok. No credit required.

Help him bring order to your projects and bring back this classic boy's Halloween costume!

This is a Mystical Scraps exclusive!
Click here to shop!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I sell at


Link Back to Me


Email Me

Need to get a hold of me? Have questions about my TOU or products? Click below to send me somethin.

Email Me

Leave a Message

Proud Owner Of ♥


G.C Available


Gift certificates now available at my store. They come in $5, $10 and $20. Click the image to go to the category.

Follow Me

Follow me on Facebook by clicking here
Powered by Blogger.

Translate

My Fave Blogs

My CU4CU Licenses

Followers