Sunday, August 26, 2012

Jacko - Bunny CU Template




Trick or treat! Smell my feet! Give me something good to eat!

This little bunny is all dressed in his Jack-o-lantern costume and ready to fill his pail with delicious treats! If he doesn't get his treats he knows some pretty good tricks to play on you!

Jacko - Bunny contains 1 full size .psd file and a finished sample bonus tube. Finished size is 1595 x 1780.

Fully customizable and commercial use is ok. No credit is required.

Are you going to treat this bunny or is he going to play a trick on you?

This is a Mystical Scraps exclusive!
Click here to shop!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I sell at


Link Back to Me


Email Me

Need to get a hold of me? Have questions about my TOU or products? Click below to send me somethin.

Email Me

Leave a Message

Proud Owner Of ♥


G.C Available


Gift certificates now available at my store. They come in $5, $10 and $20. Click the image to go to the category.

Follow Me

Follow me on Facebook by clicking here
Powered by Blogger.

Translate

My Fave Blogs

My CU4CU Licenses

Followers