Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Midnight Dreams Tagger Kit



Late at night when I'm fast asleep, in my dreams you do creep.
Dancing through the Masquerade, I grow tired of the charade.
For when the Midnight chimes do tone, I do fear of being alone.
In the Midnight light we dance, this is our final chance.
Shower me with your never ending romance.

Midnight Dream is a whimsical tagger sized scrap kit filled with magic, romance, and mystery.

This kit includes

47 - .png Elements
12 - 800 x 800 Papers

Elements include:

3 Word Art Phrases
4 Bows
4 Ribbons
2 Ric Rac Ribbons
3 Floating Dandelion Seeds
2 Frames
2 Cherubs
2 Clouds
2 Butterfly Sprays
1 Bubble Spray
1 Grammophone
1 Rope Ladder
1 Lamp Post
1 Lamp
1 Carriage
1 Owl
1 Bench
1 Set of Perfume Bottles
1 Magic Wand
1 Masquerade Mask
1 Set of Wings
1 Teddy Bear
1 Pocket Watch
1 Raven
1 Star Spray
1 Glitter Swirl
1 Water Drop Ring
1 Umbrella
1 Moon
2 Star Paper Tags

Not all elements shown in preview. Midnight Dream is for Personal Use Only.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

I sell at


Link Back to Me


Email Me

Need to get a hold of me? Have questions about my TOU or products? Click below to send me somethin.

Email Me

Leave a Message

Proud Owner Of ♥


G.C Available


Gift certificates now available at my store. They come in $5, $10 and $20. Click the image to go to the category.

Follow Me

Follow me on Facebook by clicking here
Powered by Blogger.

Translate

My Fave Blogs

My CU4CU Licenses

Followers