Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Moe Moose - Sending My Love Bundle Template Pack



Roses are red, Violets are blue, Here I am sending my love to you! Moe is always being a romantic and showing his love to his sweetheart Milly.

This template pack contains:

4 Full Size . psd format template
4 PNG finished sample bonus tube

Finished Size:
Envelope Moe: 1400 x 1758
In A Stamp Moe: 1450 x 1835
Postcard Moe: 1622 x 1750
Postmark Moe: 1408 x 2175
Use these templates to create your own elements for your digital scrap kits!

Commercial Use Ok - No Credit Required



0 comments:

Post a Comment

I sell at


Link Back to Me


Email Me

Need to get a hold of me? Have questions about my TOU or products? Click below to send me somethin.

Email Me

Leave a Message

Proud Owner Of ♥


G.C Available


Gift certificates now available at my store. They come in $5, $10 and $20. Click the image to go to the category.

Follow Me

Follow me on Facebook by clicking here
Powered by Blogger.

Translate

My Fave Blogs

My CU4CU Licenses

Followers